Sunday 7 June 2009

I'm in two treasuries!

Had a great day again today - Husband, daughter and I joined some friends for the British Heart Foundation Round the Harbour bike ride. 32 miles in total and we only got rained on once! My daughter and her friend where the youngest children we saw. Didn't make her ride her bike that far of course, we have a tag along bike so when she was tired she could just take a break and sit back! Had a lovely surprise when I got home. Logged on to Etsy to find two people had chosen one of my bags to put in their treasuries. Chartreuse Green clutch bag is in a treasury by AREjewellery called "I can't decide..." and Chrysanthemum in spring green and sky blue clutch bag is in treasury west by prettylittlepearl called "Haute Summer Bags!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment